We are excited to share that you can now track the system status of your favorite Merchant Services CRM via the System Status Page.
The page is found at https://status.iriscrm.com and you can use it to:
- Check on the current uptime status of the various CRM services
- View real-time incident reports
- Subscribe to status updates
Let’s take a closer look at some of the features of the new page.
The uptime report shows the system uptime in the following service categories:
- CRM Services — required for the basic operation of the CRM (such as user logins, account management, reporting, etc.)
- Search Services — required for running search queries and some reports
- System Services — required for running and managing background tasks
- Phone Services — required for making calls and sending SMS messages
To view the historical uptime for any service category, click on the View historical uptime link in the top right corner, and select a service and a date range.
The report refreshes automatically to show the information in the selected range:
To see more detail simply hover your mouse over any square and the additional information will be displayed in a tooltip.
Below the uptime report you’ll find a list of recent or currently active incidents:
Active incidents are updated in real-time as the incident gets diagnosed, fixed, and resolved.
To view the full incident history, click on the Incident History link at the bottom of the incident list:
Use the arrows in the top-right corner to scroll between different date ranges:
To receive updates automatically whenever a new incident occurs, or an existing incident is updated or resolved, simply subscribe to the System Status updates using the button in the top-right corner of the page:
You can choose to receive updates via any of the following notifications methods:
- Email Notifications — sent when a CRM incident is created, updated or resolved
- SMS Notifications — sent when a CRM incident is created or resolved
- Webhook Notifications — sent when a CRM incident is created, updated, or resolved, or when a component status is changed.
We hope you enjoy using the new feature!
Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.
Not Using IRIS CRM? Let’s Talk!
Join Over 200 ISOs Using IRIS CRM To Grow.
Schedule A Demo To Learn More. Work Faster. Work Smarter.
For sales tips and the latest electronic payment news check out the daily IRIS CRM Daily Bulletin and for the latest product updates and company news please join our newsletter.